A Prefect Wedding is an Upcoming episode.
Summary: SpongeBob and Sandy both planned a wedding on Valentine's Day.
- Mr Krabs
- Mrs Puff
- All were been through (Song)
- Wedding theme
During an dinner party, SpongeBob sang Sandy a song and then told her if she will marry SpongeBob. Sandy said yes and everybody cheered on and on. But there is one problem. SpongeBob doesn't have a suit! So Patrick and Mr Krabs take him shopping. Sandy doesn't have a dress! So Pearl and Gary take her to the Wedding dress shop. Karen, Plankton, Squidward, Pearl, Larry and Mrs Puff all set up the the cakes, decarations, food and all those other stuff. Everything is going to acorading to plan BUT, One thing missing!!!! RINGS!! They can't get married without rings! Looks like it's up to SpongeBob to find the prefect ring for Sandy. Will the wedding go really romantic? Or will it go pathteic? You just got to find out! It's the most cutest thing in this episode! It's a prefect Valentime for Valentime's Day. ♥
Main Article: A Prefect Wedding (Transcript)
- 2nd time that SpongeBob and Sandy get married. The First was Truth or Square.
- All main and non characters all appeared in this episode.
- 2nd time that SpongeBob sang a song to Sandy. The first was Ripped Pants.
- In the song All were been throught, in the ending of the song, the lyrics came from the song called My Tighty Whiteys.