Alternate version of the end.
- SpongeBob: Why don't you join with your clarinet (Stops playing his drums)
- Squidward: Oh yeah, Thanks for saying that, SpongeBob!
- Patrick: I want to come too! I can play the guitar (strums his guitar)
- SpongeBob: Let's play together!
(Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick plays their clarinet, drums, and guitar respectively)
- Scooter: Did you hear that music?, It's Cool!
- Frank: Yeah!
- Evelyn: It's good! (Many Bikini Bottomites hear it)
- Fancy man: It's the most beautiful music I've heard in my life (Scene cuts to the Krusty Krab)
- Mr. Krabs: Why are there no customers, I only have one.
- Harold: Because listen outside!!!
- Mr. Krabs: Hmm..., It sounds fancy. (Scene cuts to Squilliam's House)
- Squilliam: What's that music? (Uses a can attached with a string and a can at the end) It's that...... soothing!
(More people are coming to the music)
- Squidward: How long can we play this song?
- SpongeBob: I don't know, maybe until we get tired!!
- Bikini Bottomites
- Fancy man from "Epilogue: Giant Squidward"
- Mr. Krabs
- Squilliam Fancyson