Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Back To Slack has breaking news.
The series will end after its 8th season
July 18, 2013
|Back To Slack|
|# of seasons||4 (official seasons)|
|# of episodes|| 17 (official episodes)|
5 (deleted episodes)
|Production company||Superior Sunday Productions|
Back To Slack is upcoming series produced by Superior Sunday Productions. (This is not based on Regular Show)
|SpongeBob Polo Awards||Best New Spin-Off||Nominated|
|SpongeBob Polo Awards||Best Spin-off Episode (Life Of Fish)||Nominated|
Main article: List of Back To Slack Episodes
Season 1 (June - July 2013)
|"Life Of Fish"||June 2, 2013|
|After 50 job rejects, SpongeBob takes a fry cook job.|
|"Seahoe Chaos"||June 9, 2013|
|Sandy's cousin comes for a fake hoedown.|
|"Pet Perkins"||June 16, 2013|
|When Plankton accidentally turns Perch Perkins into a dog.|
|95px||"Guy Yellow and Mister Red"||June 23, 2013|
|SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs get accused for robbing a thrift shop.|
|"Snail Guy"||June 30, 2013|
|Squidward finds his identical twin but as a snail.|
|"I Lost My Pet Snail Part 1"||July 6, 2013|
|SpongeBob gets mad at Gary for eating his glove which drives him to runaway|
- Based on the breaking news, the season 4 finale was a movie instead of a bloopers. Although, the bloopers episode, Bloops Da Bloop, will be in the season but near the end.
- On July 18, 2013, it says that the series will end after the eighth episode.
- The show was supposed to be a rated R movie
- The name, Back To Slack sounds like SpongeBob hates work but it actually means that Patrick worked at the Krusty Krab but kept slacking off.
- This is unknown to have all characters in the series because Pearl doesn't make an appearance.
- Due to changes of how the series might end, the series finale will end with SpongeBob and Patrick leaving Bikini Bottom.