This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Back To Slack has breaking news.
The series will end after its 8th season
July 18, 2013
|Back To Slack|
|# of seasons||4 (official seasons)|
|# of episodes|| 17 (official episodes)|
5 (deleted episodes)
|Production company||Superior Sunday Productions|
Back To Slack is upcoming series produced by Superior Sunday Productions. (This is not based on Regular Show)
|SpongeBob Polo Awards||Best New Spin-Off||Nominated|
|SpongeBob Polo Awards||Best Spin-off Episode (Life Of Fish)||Nominated|
Main article: List of Back To Slack Episodes
Season 1 (June - July 2013)
|"Life Of Fish"||June 2, 2013|
|After 50 job rejects, SpongeBob takes a fry cook job.|
|"Seahoe Chaos"||June 9, 2013|
|Sandy's cousin comes for a fake hoedown.|
|"Pet Perkins"||June 16, 2013|
|When Plankton accidentally turns Perch Perkins into a dog.|
|95px||"Guy Yellow and Mister Red"||June 23, 2013|
|SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs get accused for robbing a thrift shop.|
|"Snail Guy"||June 30, 2013|
|Squidward finds his identical twin but as a snail.|
|"I Lost My Pet Snail Part 1"||July 6, 2013|
|SpongeBob gets mad at Gary for eating his glove which drives him to runaway|
- Based on the breaking news, the season 4 finale was a movie instead of a bloopers. Although, the bloopers episode, Bloops Da Bloop, will be in the season but near the end.
- On July 18, 2013, it says that the series will end after the eighth episode.
- The show was supposed to be a rated R movie
- The name, Back To Slack sounds like SpongeBob hates work but it actually means that Patrick worked at the Krusty Krab but kept slacking off.
- This is unknown to have all characters in the series because Pearl doesn't make an appearance.
- Due to changes of how the series might end, the series finale will end with SpongeBob and Patrick leaving Bikini Bottom.