This article is rated SPG, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for users the age of 13 and under.
|Bikini Bottom Survival|
|Original run||October 10, 2015 - present|
TheJasbre202 (Seasons 2-)
|Plot creators|| SBCA|
The Imperial Ghost
|Production company|| Luis TV (main)|
|Title card creator(s)||SBCA|
- SBCA - Creator, Director, Head Writer, and Title Card Maker
- Nat Peterson - Writer
- TheJasbre202 - Writer (Seasons 2-)
- Uknowmyname11a - Minor Writer
- The Imperial Ghost - Plot Creator
- MrScience12 - Editor
Set in the year 2013, Super Typhoon Haiyan, locally known as Yolanda, is formed in the Pacific Ocean and has now been raging around the Pacific, including the oceans. Now, the citizens of Bikini Bottom must live through the harsh weathers brought on by this Super Typhoon while the people on surface struggle to keep afloat.
|Season||Episodes||First Airdate||Last Airdate|
|1||10||October 10, 2015||December 31, 2016|
|2||15||May 10, 2017||TBA|
|"Disaster Strikes"||October 10, 2015|
|Typhoon Haiyan is here, chaos and ruin strike below and above. The disaster has only started, this is only the beginning.
|"Survival at the Top"||October 18, 2015|
|Many questions have yet to be answered from the previous episode, but most importantly, how is the situation going for all folks above and below?
|"Memory Road"||October 23, 2015|
|SpongeBob remembers a very important note told by someone he's met before. This may mean everything for what comes forth and for the fate of all living kind.
|"Heartstart"||October 25, 2015|
|One of the team members gets attacked by a rouge local looking for food and they have limited time to help the team member before time runs out. But everything spirals out of control. Will the team be able to save even themselves?
|"Gridlock Broadcast"||July 17, 2016|
|Mysteriously, no one is at the broadcasting tower and with a radioactive substance pouring out, SpongeBob must give instructions on what to do before time runs out.
|"Returning Back"||August 12, 2016|
|After Patrick said goodbye a while back without much notice and with the mystery still ongoing, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs decide to give him a call for him to finally return and help on their investigation.
|"Access Range"||November 1, 2016|
|As their investigation seemingly comes to a close with them nearing even closer to finding the culprit/s responsible, danger lurks in the shadows as they unravel the hidden truth.
|"The Run For Survival"||November 23, 2016|
|While getting closer to finding out the answer to their mystery, trouble arises and the team have to run for their survival in this harsh environment and avoid getting injured whilst having to also solve the case on Mr. John Sear.
|"Questions Answered"||December 25, 2016|
|All loose ends are seemingly tying up all together at the moment. But will everything really come close to the end for the gang and will all their questions be answered?
|"The Last Hour"||December 31, 2016|
|The new year is arriving in just an hour. However, everything goes wrong. The radioactive acid from Malakal is coming into the evacuation center, resulting to many electric problems which may cause a fatal explosion, and if not, radioactive effects. They only have less than an hour to fix everything before everything goes wrong in the last hour of 2013.|
|Title Card||#||Title||Release Date
|[[Image:|95px]]||"Losing The Way"||May 10, 2017|
|Food supplies are becoming scarce. SpongeBob and Patrick are now set to look for and bring back food for the camp.
|[[Image:|95px]]||"Finding The Way"||May 24, 2017|
|[[Image:|95px]]||"Meeting Others"||May 31, 2017|
|After everything is settling down, another survival team invades Bikini Bottom and takes SpongeBob and Patrick with them to meet the leader of Mottob Kcor!
|[[Image:|95px]]||"Drowning"||June 7, 2017|
|The garbage in Bikini Bottom is rising, and as a weather report of a huge storm is coming, and it ends up making the town's garbage problem worse by filling the whole city with a sea of garbage!|
DVD boxsets were released a week after the final episode of the season of Bikini Bottom Survival in Region 3, with Region 1 about 1 month after Region 3, Region 2 about 2 months after Region 3.
DVD release date
Blu-Ray release date
February 7, 2017
March 7, 2017
|January 31, 2017||January 31, 2017||Feburary 7, 2017|
|Story Arc Name||Story Arc Run|
|Story Arc Start||Story Arc End|
|Bikini Bottom Survival|
|Losing The Way|
- PLOT: One of the team members gets attacked by a rouge local looking for food and they have limited time to help the team member before the medical supplies run out.
- PLOT WRITER: Ghastlyop
- RESULT: Accepted, will be posted on October 25, 2015. -SBCA
- Final Update: Posted Oct. 25, 2015. -SBCA
The First Hour
- PLOT: All of a sudden, for some reason. Everything goes to s*it. And the team have one hour to fix everything up in one straight hour or it's going to be the metaphorical end of the world for them, but it could be the physical. (As a recommendation, Luis. Can you write this as the episode goes by in real time but I'm not saying make the episode 1 hour long. Just like the countdown starts as 1:00:00 for the first scene and then something like 0:57:41 for the next scene.)
- Plot Writer: Down a video phone!
Result: Accepted, I like the idea, will be posted sometime in mid-November. -SBCA
- UPDATE: Accepted, I really like the idea and I believe it deserves to be the first season finale. -SBCA
Losing The Way
- PLOT: Patrick and SpongeBob are sent out to find food for the team, but after a while they forget the way back. (Just a recommendation if it is possible can you give this episode 2 parts)
- Plot Writer: SpongeBot678
- Result: Accepted, I like the idea. It will be split into two episodes, marked accordingly as
episodes 10 and 11. Most likely to be released in Late November or Early December.episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2. -SBCA
- PLOT: After everything is settling down, another survival team invades Bikini Bottom and takes SpongeBob and Patrick with them to meet the leader of Mottob Kcor!
- Plot Writer: TheJasbre202
- RESULT: Accepted, I like the idea. It kind of reminds me of "Heartstart" but with a fun twist. I also really like the Rock Bottom reference in there. I hope to post it by the end of this year, but with my lazy ass I have no idea when I will finish episode 1 of season 2. :p
- PLOT: The garbage in Bikini Bottom is rising, and as a weather report of a huge storm is coming, and it ends up making the town's garbage problem worse by filling the whole city with a sea of garbage!
- Plot Writer: TheJasbre202
- RESULT: I'm thinking of so many ideas for this episode in my mind. Ofc accepted, I'd really like you to join the writing team if you're available. :)
Bikini Bottom Survival has received generally positive reviews from both fans and critics. It tipped off with a critically successful response, however after the beginning of the hiatus, the series hasn't gotten back its original hype. However, the series gained a slow but increasing popularity in recent months.
- I think I said this in a Skype chat with you, but. This is what SpongeBob: The Worldwide Attack should have been. This is epic and I will give it a 9. I just want to see more. - Shrek 2: Dude, Where's My Donkey? Oh, there he is! Cut from the movie because he talks too much!
- Hi I saw this also because you and Cosmobo recomended your spinoffs to me I think this spin-off is nice because of the thrill and action -SamsungWtr
- Better than I thought it was - --Do you wanna put that to the test? (talk) 09:05, January 7, 2017 (UTC)
|2016||4th Square Logo Awards||Best PG-13 Spin-Off||Nominated|
|Best PG-13 Rated Episode - The Run For Survival||Won|
|2017||1st Annual Arctic Accolade Awards||Best PG Episode - The Last Hour||Pending|
|1st TheJasbre202 TV Awards||Best Spin-Off||Nominated|
|Best Adult Spin-Off||Won|
|Best Title Cards - SBCA||Nominated|