|This series is on hiatus.|
This series is currently on hiatus. You may have to ask permission to remove this from or add this to a page. When hiatus is over, please remove this template to prevent confusion.
This article is unrated, meaning it doesn't have an official rating yet. With that said, it is highly unlikely the article contains PG-13 or R rated content, but be cautious nonetheless until an official rating is given.
|Dunces and Dragons|
|Created by|| SpongeBot678|
|Directed by|| SpongeBot678|
|Creative directors|| SpongeBot678|
|Plot creators|| SpongeBot678|
|Production company|| Fox Kids|
|Title card creator(s)||SpongeBot678|
While testing Sandy's time machine, SpongeBob and Patrick end up trapped in Medieval times forever. Now Sir SpongeBob and Sir Patrick must help Squidly, King Krabs, Princess Pearl, The Dark Knight and King Krabs' new assistant Sir Natson protect Bikini Bottomshire.
|"Time Machine (Dunces and Dragons)"||8th December 2016|
|Sandy builds a time machine that accidentally sends SpongeBob and Patrick back to medieval times.|
|"Ye Olde Kelp City"||19th May 2017|
|After Planktonamor’s death, King Bubble Bass The 8th buys Planktonamor's castle to increase the size of his kingdom!|
|"Garold!"||26th May 2017|
|Sir SpongeBob becomes really depressed after the jousting accident, so King Krabs gets him a snail.|
|While in battle with Ye Olde Kelp City, Sir SpongeBob meets his long lost relative!|
|"The King’s Orders"||TBA|
|Sir SpongeBob does favors for King Krabs while Sir Natson is on vacation.|
|The villagers start accusing Agnes, a doctor, of being a witch, so King Krabs decides to teach Sir SpongeBob and Sir Patrick about how to deal with the trial.|
Post your ideas for episodes here.
- Squilliena Coming: The long lost harlequin of King Krabs, Squilliena returns. WalkingBird (talk) 23:09, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- The New Prince?: Sir SpongeBob is running to be a prince, but he must complete three tasks. PrimitiveSponge129 (Talk) 01:20, November 17, 2017 (UTC)
If you would like a job please apply here with your name and what job you would like.
- SpongeBob13579 - Writer
Remember to sign your reviews!
- Interesting so far. -RadioGuy42
- Nice! -SpongeBob13579
- it's quite nice so far, da plot is very interesting but da lack o tem kinda pushes it down to a lower level. but besides dat, tem is really looking forward to what bot does with da show! - Temmie
- Nice, actually so nice. That I made a spin-off inspired by this!: Adventures in Bikini Gulch -PrimitiveSponge129