|Profession||Being a Computer/Wife|
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| E.M.I.L.P (mother)
|Creator||Sheldon J. Plankton|
|Spouse(s)||Sheldon J. Plankton|
|Behind the Scenes|
- This page is for Karen from ANY person's continuity!"
Karen Plankton is a main character in the original SpongeBob series who plays as Plankton's talking computer wife. She is revealed in many episodes that she is a Mac. She has a disliking for Plankton. Karen herself is actually a machine that can turn into any Mac - an invention of Plankton's. She is currently a Mac OS X Leopard. Karen once engaged in a conversation with Steve Jobs which was about which lawyers they would need to sue Bill Gates for selling recalled/error laptops. Karen is a high-tech 1986 computer that Plankton updated in 2009 so she would be more high-tech.Karen is also voiced by Tom Kenny's wife.
Appearances in Fan Series and Episodes
- The Life Of A Computer (main character)
- Awkward, Octopus
- Pilot(The New Spongeventures Of SpongeBob SquarePants)
- No Chum Hat For Pat
- Movin' to Atlantis
- Sandy and the New Squirrel
- Squidward vs. SpongeBob (main character, minor character)
- Sandy Adventures
- NEW PEOPLE
- Miss Appear
- Squid Vs. Squid (minor character)
- That's our Patrick!
- SpongeBob: A New Generation
- Family Sponge (Major character, appears as Plankton's stuffed computer)
- Next to a Plan
- Next to My Boss
- Single Cell Anniversary: The Musical
- SpongeBob: The Squidward... I Mean Patrick... No Sandy... You Know What, Karen's Spin-Off Show - main character
- The Snails (A Lot Of Cameos)
- Spongy Aquatic Adventures (Major character; mobile version only)
- SpongeBob (Sometimes)
- Plankton (Sometimes)
- Squidward (sometimes)
- Mr. Krabs (sometimes)
- Plankton (usually)
- Karen 2
- Karen is based off a Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- When a nutomic bomb explosion destroyed Bikini Bottom, Karen's personality OS was transferred to her mobile unit, without her memory.
- Karen is a Mark II UNIVAC in the show.
- Only her mobile version appears in Spongy Aquatic Adventures. She has her design from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie from 2004.