|Born||November 30, 1942|
|Profession||Co-owner of the Chum Bucket|
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| E.M.I.L.P (mother)
|Creator||Sheldon J. Plankton|
|Spouse(s)||Sheldon J. Plankton (husband)|
|Behind the Scenes|
- This page is for Karen from ANY person's continuity!"
Karen Plankton is a main character in the original SpongeBob series. She is the Chum Bucket's co-owner, alongside her husband, Sheldon J. Plankton. Karen can usually be found in the Chum Bucket laboratory. In real life, Karen is voiced by Jill Talley, who is the wife of SpongeBob's voice actor, Tom Kenny.
Role in fanon
She was Plankton's talking computer wife because they got divorced. She is a Mac OS X Leopard and has the ability to turn into all kinds of different Macs. Steve Jobs has tried to take credit for building Karen, leading to a feud with Plankton. In Konnichiku's fanmade series, she's a self-aware AI hologram that's friends with Swayzak. She also has a daughter in that series, named Caren.
Appearances in Fan Series and Episodes
- The Life Of A Computer
- Awkward, Octopus
- Pilot (The New Spongeventures of SpongeBob SquarePants)
- No Chum Hat For Pat
- Movin' to Atlantis
- Sandy and the New Squirrel
- Squidward vs. SpongeBob
- Sandy Adventures
- NEW PEOPLE
- Miss Appear
- Squid Vs. Squid
- That's our Patrick!
- SpongeBob: A New Generation
- SpongeBoobblalaBoBbadanaBloda Pants
- Family Sponge (appears as Plankton's stuffed computer)
- Next to a Plan
- Next to My Boss
- Single Cell Anniversary: The Musical
- The Snails
- Spongy Aquatic Adventures
- Livin' With the Squid
- The Underwater Sun
- Crazy Copepod
- Making the Plan
- SpongeBob (Sometimes)
- Squidward (sometimes)
- Mr. Krabs (sometimes)
- Karen 2
- Karen is based off a Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- When a nutomic bomb explosion destroyed Bikini Bottom, Karen's personality OS was transferred to her mobile unit, without her memory.
- Karen is a Mark II UNIVAC in the show.
- Only her mobile version appears in Spongy Aquatic Adventures. She has her design from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie from 2004.
- Her AI matrix is represented via a full-bodied hologram in Konnichiku's series.