|Story by|| Sean Dempsey|
|Written by|| Sam Henderson|
|Storyboard artist(s)|| Jay Lender|
|Directed by||Kent Osborne|
|Creative director(s)||Vincent Waller|
|Technical director(s)||Derek Drymon|
|Animation director(s)||Andrew Overtoom|
|Supervising producer||Sherm Cohen|
|Next Episode||Two by Four|
- King Cobra (Debut)
- All Bikini Bottomites (except Mr. Krabs and Sandy)
Patrick is asleep in his bed when he wakes up and hears a noise. Two guys come and put him in a bag and carry him to someone's headquarters. SpongeBob wakes up to play with Patrick, but he finds he has vanished. SpongeBob looks for him but he finds no luck. After 1 hour of searching a creature comes along (Called King Cobra) and tells him he know where his friend is. SpongeBob finds Patrick and attempts to rescue him, but gets captured as well. SpongeBob and Patrick escape, battle the creature, and leave running.
- The episode first aired on TV in 2014, then it was released on DVD along with the upcoming Season 1 episodes.
- The title card music is the same as The Donut of Shame.
- When SpongeBob first appears he is a little orange, but when he talks, he becomes a little more yellow.
- This episode has won a Moarphy.
- This episode was rated TV-PG-V. It was felt to be too violent for anything before TeenNick, so they had to show a cut down TV-Y7-FV version before that.