Spandy is a belief that SpongeBob and Sandy are or should be in a romantic relationship. Vague hints are shown in many canon episodes that this ship may be official.
- Despite SpongeBob's annoying atributes, Sandy hasn't intentionally killed him yet (neither has Squidward, though).
- As revealed in a flashback in Truth Or Square, SpongeBob married Sandy for a play. At the end (or rather, the part where everybody left), the priest said he didn't know it was a play, making Sandy and SpongeBob officially betrothed.Also, in a deleted scene, SpongeBob said, "It doesn't have to be."
- Sandy is limited to her mobile oxygen unit and SpongeBob needs his water helmet.
Moments (in the series and the series DVDs)
- Sandy tries to kill SpongeBob and Patrick since Patrick never stopped offending Texas.
- SpongeBob will trip Sandy if she dosen't say that the Alaskan Bullworm is too overwhelming for her(again, could have been just a way to get Sandy to admit she was wrong and that SpongeBob wouldn't do this).
- In one of the Best Day Ever shorts, Flowers for Sandy, SpongeBob leaves flowers and a note for Sandy, with the note saying "To Sandy, the smartest, prettiest squirrel in Bikini Bottom. Signed, a friend.".
- SpongeBob cares for her living in Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob throws a suprise party for her so that she won't move back to Texas.
- SpongeBob once said that "Great minds think alike", meaning that they're interested in each other.
- Sandy laughs at SpongeBob from him using sand and ripping his pants showing she likes him.
- SpongeBob uses Patrick's fancy advice for Sandy showing that he likes her.
- SpongeBob develops a crush on Sandy in Spongy at Middle School.
- SpongeBob and Sandy kissed in "Who Kissed Who?"