SpongeBob orders a videogame at the Barg-N-Mart. However, when he gets home, he finds out that his game will come in 4 months, making him go mad. He tells Patrick and he offers to cheer SpongeBob up while he waits. However, when they tell Squidward, he ignores them. SB and Pat play games until they run out of ideas and the videogame still hasn't come. Because of this, SpongeBob gets depressed and tries to hide behind a curtain, but he can't lift it, so he calls Patrick, but his arms fall off. Squidward shows them how, and the curtain opens up to Gameland. Squidward accidentally falls into Gameland, and SB and Pat run in because it says that you can get the Nintendo Wii release free. Then the curtain closes forever and SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward can't get out. SB and Pat think it is paradise and have loads of fun, but Squidward gets really sad. As the days go by, SB and Pat have less fun and after a few weeks, they want to get out, venturing through a maze of sea monsters and going through space, fighting aliens. Afterwards, they still haven't got back to Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob is stuck in the year 2546. Suddenly, SpongeBob is surrounded by Wii aliens...
- This is one of the first times when a trademark object is shown.
- The title card music is the same as Jellyfish Jam, Dying for Pie, Good Ol' Whatshisname, The Splinter, Giant Squidward, The Card, Dear Vikings, Chum Caverns, Two by Four, The Patrick Shuffle and a few other episodes.
- SpongeBob goes to space for the fourth time. The first was Sandy's Rocket, the second was Night Light and the third was Space Trip!
- Gameland is similar to Clarinetland!
- SNIT has a cameo appearance in this episode along with BobSponge.