Not to be confused with SpongeBob SquarePants (series),
|Age||27 (Varies in Spin-Offs)|
|Born||July 14, 1986|
|Profession|| Fry cook at The Krusty Krab, has also been a cashier, waiter and temporary manager|
Manager of The Krusty Krab 2
Founder and short term owner of the Pretty Patties Store;
Mayor of New Kelp City
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| Harold SquarePants (father)|
Margaret SquarePants (mother)
|Siblings|| Eric SquarePants|
|Grandparents||Grandma SquarePants (alive) Asher SquarePants (dead) El Mustacho (alive)|
|Children||Penny Squarepants (daughter)|
|Spouse(s)||SpongeSue SquarePants (wife)|
|Pet(s)|| Gary the Snaill|
|Behind the Scenes|
|First Appearance||Help Wanted|
|Voiced by||Tom Kenny|
SpongeBob SquarePants is very immature and clueless, and his laugh is often annoying to those around him. He can be over-dramatic, especially when it comes to fry cooking, but he is very good natured. He is also extremely clueless and gullible like his friend, Patrick Star that he usually get tricked easily by Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and anyone else that is clear to use him or want to hurt him, SpongeBob is never shown to bear a grudge to anyone. Spongebob also has shown a enormous talent in many things like karate techniques, jellyfishing, bubble blowing and being a frycook.
SpongeBob hailed from an important family in Bikini Bottom. His ancestor, SpongeBuck SquarePants, defeated the evil Dead Eye Plankton in Dead Eye Gulch, a small western-themed village, which later became a big city named Bikini Bottom under SpongeBuck's leadership[[|]]. His youngest relative [[|]] is SpongeBoy SquarePants. He is married to SpongeSue SquarePants.
SpongeBob is shown to be a good friend (despite him being annoying) to almost everyone, except Plankton. however, on occasions, he is friends with him.
SpongeBob tries to help his friends out of their problems, but can cause trouble. Once he tried to comfort a sad Karen who has been dumped by Plankton for newer hardware, but he ends up saying good things about Karen 2, that Karen 1 doesn't have and makes it worse[[|]]. Also, in Triton and the Siren, he says that Triton and Esa should have a GTKEOD to bond them, but when the pianist has a terrible cough and he hires Squidward, Esa's scallops swam away due to Squidward's horrible clarinet music, causing Esa to zap him in anger. He is known to be most annoying to Squidward. Squidward is always looking to get rid of him.
SpongeBob appears in Leader Plankton! as Prisoner SpongeBob, a prisoner of Plankton who has successfully taken over the ocean in his dimension. He is required to never complain or he will be punished. SpongeBob also takes on the identity in LP! as the Black Sponge, who wants to take revenge on Plankton for torturing him and taking over the sea[[|]].
- Spongetots (Private Preschool and Pre-K for Sponges)
- Bikini Bottom Elementary School (Kindergarten, Grades 1-5)[[|]]
- Bikini Bottom Jr. High, also known as Bikini Bottom Middle School (Grades 6-8)[[|]]
- Bikini Bottom High School (Grades 9-10, 12)[[|]][[|]]
- Cooking College Academy, part of Bikini Bottom University (college) (4 Years) [[|]]
- "Is it Wipeout Canada or sir?"
- "I'm ready!"
- "Fish paste!"
- "Holy barnacles!"
- "Hoppin' clams!"
- "Tartar sauce!"
- "Oh, hey'a Squidward"
- "Next time on SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show..."
- "Remember, licking door knobs is illegal on other planets!"
- "Let's go, team!"
- He is the host of SBSP: TRS.
- He can breathe above water with breathing gum as seen in Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron: The Series.
- His first apperance on Back To Slack was Life Of Fish.
- He has to work twenty four hours Gary The Snail but has gotten three days off before.
- ↑ Discovery
- ↑ Pest of the West
- ↑ Tiny Sponge Adventures
- ↑ Karen 2.0
- ↑ Prisoner SpongeBob
- ↑ Bikini Bottom Elementary
- ↑ Spongy at Middle School
- ↑ Bikini Bottom High
- ↑ SpongeKid Adventures
- ↑ Bikini Bottom University
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found