This article is unrated, meaning it doesn't have an official rating yet. With that said, it is highly unlikely the article contains PG-13 or R rated content, but be cautious nonetheless until an official rating is given.
|Original run||Saturday 18th July 2015|
|Writer(s)|| SaiyanGokuDBZ, Pigboy24, &
|Title card creator(s)||ElectroElf|
Spongy Questions is a spin-off where SpongeBob answers your questions whether they may be personal or advice questions, he's always ready to answer! It was created by Pigboy but is now owned by SaiyanGokuDBZ as Pigboy made two new spin-offs. It was created on 18/07/15.
These appear most episodes:
- S1-E1: Have you met Winnie the Pooh? - Aired Saturday 18th July 2015, SpongeBob answers your questions with Patrick, Gary and Squidward.
- S1-E2: Do You Have A Favorite Video Game? - Aired Monday August 3rd 2015, Another short where SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick will answer your questons!
- S1-E3: Do You Know Peter Griffin? - Aired August 28th 2015, this short makes fun of some of the writers and we learn something shocking about SpongeBob!
- S1-E4: Have You Ever Watched Make it Pop? - Aired May 29th 2016, SpongeBob is apparently gay now, the show gets a crossover with Family Guy and ElectroElf has bad grammar! (Also, the first episode of 2016 after a long hiatus)
- S1-E5: Can You Cancel This Show? - Aired June 7th 2016, Patrick stabs himself, JackHackers explodes and Squidward quits!
- S1-E6: EHY UHE DO U LIK ME SPIN OFFE CULLED "SPOONDERAUMA" AND "PLTRRRR" DEY AREH GUUD BELIV MEH (Why did I choose this title?) - Aired June Something 2016, SpongeBob rewrites Goodnight Mister Tom, ElectroElf has bad grammar again and well... that's pretty much it. Oh yeah! And this episode get a freakishly long title with the show spelt incorrectly on it.
- S1-E7: What if SpongeBob was Rich Again? - Aired September 2017, The world spontaniously combusts, and we learn what would happen if SpongeBob was rich!
- S1-E8: Zeus, Casey, and Paul Ruin The Show - Aired September 2017, After RadioGuy asks about Zeus Cervas and Casey Alexander, they randomly appear and summon Paul Tibbitt and ruin the show, causing SpongeBob to remind the viewers that a new showrunner is always bad.
- S1-E9: When Wikis Collide - Aired TBA 2017, After AFallenPower asks if SBFW or ESB is a better wiki, they decide that they are both good, and become friends again. Things go very wrong from there.