|Squidward Quincy Tentacles|
|Gender Programing||Playing the clarinet, being cultural, painting, and working at the Krusty Krab.|
|Born||October 9, 1972|
|Profession||Working at the Krusty Krab (1997-2014)|
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| Mrs. Tentacles
Mr. Tentacles (died)
|Grandparents|| Grandpa Tentacles (died)
Grandma Tentacles (died)
|Behind the Scenes|
Squidward Quincy Tentacles (born October 9, 1972) is an octopus who lives next door to SpongeBob and Patrick. He is the secondary tritagonist of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. He plays as the protagonist and title character of Nick Jr. Awkward, Octopus. He is also one of the main characters in Patrick's New Life. He still lived with SpongeBob now, but they didn't show him very often anymore on the main SpongeBob SquarePants show because he was the star of some other shows, such as Squid vs. Squid and Squidward Chat. He had a love crush on Squidney Weely. He was a former pro wrestler in a company called WWC. He got the style of WWE wrestler William Regal. He was the King of the Ring 2009 winner. He was inducted to the Hall of Fame in 2015.
Squidward served as the third main character of both series, the real one and almost every fanon one. He appeared in many episodes since the show started, but had very few appearances in the last two seasons. He has moved on to star in Nick Jr. Awkward, Octopus, Squid Vs. Squid, and Squidward vs. SpongeBob for a slightly younger audience. He came back to the show - SpongeBob SquarePants, because Patrick and SpongeBob got less annoying. Squidward played the Clarinet. Squidward was created in 1999 when he was 16 years old. In the episode Up and Down, he got blocked out after messing up the national anthem at Bikini Bottom Stadium.
- Octoville Preschool
- Octoville Elementary (Kindergarten) - 2 quarters
- Bikini Bottom Elementary (Rest of Kindergarten, Grades 1-5)
- Bikini Bottom Jr. High (Grades 6-8)
- South Westmore High School (Grade 9)
- Bikini Bottom High (Grades 10-12) (All grades in Bikini Bottom High)
- Music Arts Academy
- Bikini Bottom University
- Squidward imagines that in the future all of Bikini Bottom will be squids, and spend most of their time honoring him.
- Prior to season 7, even though he still has been seen to be dreaming about fame in Season 8.
- He is a contestant in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show.
- Running Gag: Squidward makes a joke but no one laughs and crickets start chirping.
Leaving the Show
Prior to the events of Season 8 and Season 9, Squidward left Bikini Bottom to get away from his annoying neighbors and to finally live his dreams. He now stars as the main character in his spin-off series, The Squidward Show. An upcoming fan episode called Squidless in Bikini Bottom feature the other main characters struggling to accept his absence, with SpongeBob and Patrick trying to look for a replacement for Squidward. Luckily, he came back one day because SpongeBob and Patrick got less annoying and wherever Squidward stayed, his neighbors were way more annoying than SpongeBob and Patrick. He went to the east. He became the leader of eastern bottom and save the nation from attack mongol and tartar.
At the last episode of Season 9, Squidward returns to Bikini Bottom.
- WardWard (1st cousin)
- Squoodward (2nd cousin; 31 years old)
- Patrick (sometimes)
- Mr. Krabs
- Danny (sometimes)
- Sam (sometimes)
- Tucker (sometimes)
- Plankton (sometimes)
- SpongeBob (usually)
- Patrick (usually)
- Squilliam Fancyson
- Mr. Krabs (usually)
- Danny (usually)
- Sam (usually)
- Tucker (usually)
- SpongeBob Takes a Nap
- The Sponge Show
- My Guardian, Angel (Pilot and unknown episode in Season 2)
- The SpongeToons Movie
- "This Is Pretty Easy."
- "SPONGEBOB!!!! PATRICK!!!!! DO YOU MIND!!!!!!!!!!"
- "He Is An Secret."
- "(siren) REEEEEEOWWWWWWWW!"
- "Gurg! (BANG!) GUrgl"
- "(Patrick) Hey, Squidward. (Squidward) NO!!!"
- "Nah, Becming At The Squid, I Play Pacman."
- "Goodnight Bikini Bottom! I LOVE YOU!!!"
- "ROBOSQUID, AWAY!"
- "Morning, Squidnacho."
- "YA MEAN YOU DIPPED ME INTO YELLOW? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- "Good Morning SpongeBob. 'Honk'."
- "Squidmax, 7 Year Old? Where Are You?"
- Oh, Pulease.
- WHY I GOTTA LIVE IN THIS TOWN?!
- I have no soul. (Satan laugh)
- Is she dead?
This gallery contains pictures of Squidward and title cards of fanon episodes based on him.