Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
- Patchy the Pirate (in Bikini Bottom)
- Potty the Parrot (in Bikini Bottom)
The episode starts with SpongeBob playing tag with Patrick. Then Jervis Tech sees a plane, and runs toward it. SpongeBob and Patrick follow him. When the plane lands, Patchy comes out with Potty, and so does a mysterious person. Jervis says Hooray! You finally came back! SpongeBob asks if this person is Jervis' dad, Jervis replies yes. Jervis tells them how Patchy owns Above the Waters, a company that airs many shows. Most of them have Jervis' Father in them, but today Jervis gets to join Critic Sous-Marin, a food critic show. All of his friends get excited, and Jervis goes to his apartment and shows them on a soap opera channel the commercial. Squidward runs toward the TV, and sits down to watch the Soap Opera. When it finishes, an announcer comes up and says Today, Jervis Tech will be joining Critic Sous-Marin. His first restaurant will be the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs, hoping that the review will be good, grills instead of SpongeBob. As Jervis is presented the food, he takes a bite out of the Krabby Patty. Next come the Krabby Fries then the Kelp Shake. Jervis gives the restauarant a solid 9/10, saying that the food is perfect. The condition of the restaurant could improve, but that's all. As everyone begins cheering, Mr. Krabs gives the whole restaurant free food for the rest of the day, only to correct himself and say "5% off".
Trivia and Goofs
- The episode was watched by 600,000 on its first run, making it quite popular.
- This was the first time that Patchy and Potty actually appear in the show.
- It is unknown why, but the scene where Jervis says his favourite were the Krabby Fries was removed after the first airing and replaced with more cheering.
- Kelp Shakes make an appearance once again, this time being available in the Krusty Krab.