Two By Four is a fanon short of SpongeBob SquarePants.
|Two By Four|
|Airdate||October 6, 2014|
|Directed by||Wumbo Combo|
|Next Episode||The Krabbytanic|
When Mr. Krabs inadvertently smacks SpongeBob so hard his brain gets shaken, he forgets how to count. Mr. Krabs tries to teach him how to count again.
Main article: Two by Four/transcript
- This episode is the first short episode in the fanon episodes.
- This episode is short because its pairing, "Shadow", is long.
- The title card is the same as Porous Pockets and Perfect Chimestry, but it is recolored in light blue.
- This episode will appear in many DVDs.
- This episode appeared in the DVD, SpongeBob's Stupidity Adventures
- First episode to take place in the Krusty Krab in Fanon Season 1
- This episode is a little shorter than The Krabbytanic